Become a Tenant
Work at Evergreen Brick Works in the heart of Toronto’s Don Valley, nestled in a lush ravine setting. Join our community today.
Work in the heart of Toronto’s Don Valley in a LEED Platinum building
Additional meeting rooms available
Paid parking stalls, including electric vehicle charging stations
Suites from 500 to 3,700 square feet available
Event space rental available for up to 2,000 guests
Spacious, open concept office spaces with unique layouts and ample amounts of natural light — available now!
Join Evergreen at Evergreen Brick Works and be part of a community that is committed to advancing new ideas, engaging the public in social and environmental issues, and fostering collaboration, innovation and inspiration.
3719 square feet of rentable space
$39.00 psf semi-gross + utilities
Site features and amenities
This LEED Platinum building offers the following features and amenities:
- Strict COVID-19 health & safety measures in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19 across whole site and common areas. For more information on our protocols, see our COVID-19 Guide.
- 10 minute drive from Downtown Toronto with easy connection to the downtown core, Don Valley Parkway, Gardiner Express and Highway 401.
- 368 paid surface parking stalls onsite, including 3 electric vehicle charging stations.
- TTC service from Davisville Station, 7 days a week
- Complimentary shuttle service from Broadview Station for all staff and visitors (temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
- Ample bike parking on-site
- Numerous walking and biking paths with breathtaking views
- 24/7 secured building access
- Meeting, conference and event facilities that can accommodate up to 2,000 guests
- Restaurant, Café Belong, operated by celebrated chef Brad Long
- Garden and gift store
For more information about our spaces, please fill out our tenant space inquiry form and one of our team members will be in touch shortly to match you with the perfect new office space.
Have questions? You can also reach us at email@example.com.