From the Bloor–Danforth Subway and South Rosedale.
25 to 30 minutes, with a relatively gradual descent into the valley.
- From Castle Frank Subway Station, follow Castle Frank Road north, past Hawthorne Gardens.
- Head west on Elm Avenue to South Drive. Head north, past the entrance to Cragleigh gardens. The entrance to the Milkman’s Run trail is on the right.
- Follow the trail downhill to the Beltline Trail. Continue east, following the signs for Moore Park Ravine, all the way to Evergreen Brick Works.
Note: Ignore all the little paths down the slope. Be patient! Watch for a maintained trail with a sign at the top of it.
From the Yonge Subway Line and North Rosedale.
- From Rosedale Station, take the 82 Rosedale bus to Chorley Park, which is on Douglas Drive.
- Walk east across the park to where the black fence ends and the trail begins. Follow the paved trail to the right and take the stairs down the slope.
- At the bottom of the stairs, continue following the paved trail, taking the lower branch where it forks. There will be a path to your right near the end of the pavement, which joins up with the main trail.
- Take the Beltline Trail south to the entrance to Evergreen Brick Works.
From the Downtown Core (PDF, 2.4 MB)
including St. Jamestown and Regent Park
From the North and East (PDF, 2.2 MB)
including Flemingdon Park and Thorncliffe Park