We aim to connect you to great local food and makers, safely. Read our market guidelines so you’re ready for market day.
Help us protect our visitors, staff and farmers. Do not shop at the market if you:
- Are experiencing any COVID-related symptoms, such as fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or are feeling ill in any other way;
- Have recently travelled outside of Canada (last 14 days);
- Have had contact with a probable, or confirmed, case of COVID-19; or
- Are awaiting testing or test results for COVID-19
Click map to enlarge.
Mask up. Masks are mandatory, please bring your own or purchase one at the gate before entering the market. Without a mask or face covering, entrance to the market is prohibited. If you qualify for a mask exemption, the following accommodations are available to you, in lieu of entering the indoor market:
- Curbside Pick Up: Available weekly outside the market, separate entrance and advance pre-ordering required by end of day Wednesday.
- Shopping on your behalf: Simply bring a list of items for purchase and our staff are happy to shop in the market for you. No cash payments please.
Please be patient. In accordance with physical distancing guidelines, vendors will be positioned 2 metres apart and there will be a limited number of people allowed in the market at once. This means potential wait times to keep us safer!
Pick your shoppers. Individual groups of a maximum size of 2 are permitted in the market space. Other members of your group can wait for you outside the market.
Service animals only. Dogs are not permitted this season. We love our furry friends but they aren’t good at physical distancing!
Keep things clean. Remember to sanitize your hands when you enter the market space. Our vendors and market staff are sanitizing regularly to keep the space disinfected.
Pick up online orders outside. With the market indoors for winter, online orders will be ready for pick up outside the market in the East Parking Lot. This means a cashless, minimal contact, faster shopping experience!
Keep your distance. Always maintain a physical distance of 6 feet from other shoppers and staff. That’s the equivalent of 3 snapping turtles!
Follow the arrows. We have a one-way system to avoid any crowding. Look at the arrows on the ground to help you along the way.
Hands to yourself. Vendors will put together all the items you wish to purchase, so there is no need for you to touch produce or goods unless purchasing.
Shop speedy. Please try to keep your shopping time to no more than 20 minutes. This helps us to connect others to great local vendors, and minimize risk of transmission.