Partner with Evergreen and take an active role in addressing some of the most relevant social, cultural and environmental issues that communities are facing across Canada: climate change, housing affordability, access to nature, and investment in public spaces.
For over almost 30 years, Evergreen has enjoyed working alongside businesses from multi-national organizations to local start-ups to build long-term strategic partnerships. We strive for relationships that speak to shared values and a mutual passion for creating a sustainable future for Canada’s cities.
Together, we can make cities more livable, green and prosperous, for all.
Why Partner with Evergreen?
- Provide your company with high impact visibility while doing good in your community
- Benefit from a nationwide network of contacts, an agenda-setting research team and an award-winning group of program developers and providers
- Gain access to a beloved local treasure and internationally renowned showcase of green design and city building hub at Evergreen Brick Works
- Opportunities for customized employee engagement experiences and client activations
Ways to Partner with Evergreen:
We offer diverse partnership options, and we will work together to make the most of your contribution, putting it towards programming that best fits your corporate values and goals.
Drive long term change in your community while supporting a program your customers and employees care about.
It is through the support of our corporate partners that Evergreen is able to deliver our programs and make cities better places for people to live and thrive.
Evergreen has a proven track record of building and scaling programs at a local and national level, maximizing impact and generating success stories in regions across the country.
Signature programs made possible by our partners:
- Saturday Farmers Market: Increase access to local food at the largest farmers’ market in Toronto with more than 80 local food producers and vendors.
- Children and Youth Education: Provide free programming to underserved communities through our bursary program for programs at Toronto schools, virtually, and at Evergreen Brick Works.
- Weekend Nature Play: Continue to provide free, public programs in Toronto’s most dynamic, nature connected play area, the Children’s Garden at Evergreen Brick Works.
- Climate-Ready Schools: Support Evergreen’s 30-year legacy of transforming school grounds across the country into areas of green learning.
- Future City Builders Program: Invest in the growth and development of young people – the Future City Builders – for sustainable, green, and healthy cities.
Festival & Event Sponsorships
Connect with our community, increase customer loyalty and build brand awareness.
By sponsoring a festival or event at Evergreen Brick Works, you’re gaining access to a destination that is beloved by Torontonians, and connecting with a community that is dedicated to bringing innovative ideas to action.
We offer a variety of customized sponsorship opportunities by the day, weekend, season, or year, to creatively activate your brand and maximize exposure to over 500,000 visitors annually. With more than 30 years of national success inspiring action to build green, flourishing cities our brand positioning offers unique competitive advantages.
Customized Cause Marketing Campaigns
Give your customers the opportunity to give back to meaningful organizations.
Through cause marketing campaigns, you can build customer loyalty, increase employee motivation and retention, and differentiate your company from the competition.
We will work with you and your organization to align with a campaign or customize an opportunity to suit your goals. Is it a percentage of Sales? In-store donation drive? Let’s brainstorm together!
Want to learn more? Let’s have a conversation.
Contact Pamela Wilson and Danielle Goldfinger at email@example.com.